(312) 343-2800



Paternity and Child Support

If you are looking to establish paternity or child support and were never married, the Law Office of Jonathan N. Schatz can guide you through the process.

If you and your former partner are able to agree on how to resolve issues of paternity, custody, or support this can be accomplished simply by having our attorneys draft and file the necessary paperwork. This amicable approach can keep the costs manageable during a financially stressful time.

Unfortunately, it is not always possible for former partners to agree when it comes to their children. If you are entering into a contested parentage action, or wish to file a petition with the court to establish paternity, custody, or receive support, our attorneys will navigate the issues wisely and efficiently to obtain the best possible outcome in your case.

Get A Free Case Evaluation

We are here to help you with law questions